Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on Tuesday December 13th from 10am to 2pm.
Please Click Apply now for the location address.
In House Representative (Teleservices)
The Teleservices Representative is responsible for booking tours for current guests staying on site. Representatives call the guests in the units to book tours for them once they are in house. The Representative is also responsible for assisting in-house guests by providing vacation planning guidance that exceeds our guests and owners expectations.
• Professional solicits prospects over the phone to tour with our sales consultants.
• Ensure “world class” guest satisfaction for all internal as well as external guests.
• Support and uphold the mission statement provided by Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resorts.
• Support and uphold the visions and philosophies of the Sales & Marketing Departments at Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resorts.
• Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures established by Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resorts.
• Professionally solicits on site guests over the phone to schedule survey appointments.
• Exceed the budgeted survey requirements for Owner, RCI and Renter prospects.
• Ensure the guest satisfaction standards are consistently met and exceeded.
• Any additional responsibilities that may become evident during the course of the operation.
• Manage the ASPECT Dialer and properly assign prospects to maximize conversion.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of timeshare practices including assisting owners, RCI guests and renters.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal, written and oral communications skills.
• Intermediate computer skills are required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the timeshare industry.
• Previous telemarketing experience a plus.
• In-House Marketing or Teleservices experience preferred.