Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
NOV Ameron Pole Products is a leading manufacturer of Steel Tapered Poles used in the nation’s infrastructure of power distribution and transportation requirements.
We currently have an immediate opening at our Tulsa location for a Hydraulics Specialist.
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager with oversight and focus on automated manufacturing equipment with extensive reliance on hydraulic systems. The right candidate will be able to proficiently troubleshoot, repair, and improve system constraints, as well as, work closely with maintenance technicians on daily operations and upkeep of equipment.
***Interested? Apply today! You may submit resume via email or meet our recruiters in person on Wed. April 26th from 10am - 2pm. You will be redirected to our email address and in-person apply address:
Required Experience: The successful candidate must have:
• 2 + years’ hydraulics experience with high volume and high pressure pumping systems
• Understanding of automated controls and PLC software, programming a plus
• 3 phase electrical controls install, troubleshooting, and repair
• Advanced mechanical troubleshooting and repair
• Can read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical drawings
• Background in preventive and predictive maintenance a plus
• Experience in machining, using manual mill and lathe a plus
Includes continual standing, walking, lifting, twisting with periodic bending, climbing, stooping, crawling and crouching. Working conditions may consist of loud noise, exposure to heat, fumes, and bright light.
• 2-year formal education in Hydraulics, Engineering, or related Technical education, or equivalent OJT experience
• Thorough understanding of fluid dynamics and hydraulic system design
• Experience in 6S and LSS preferred
We offer competitive salary dependent upon exp. and education, medical & dental insurance, holiday pay & 401k. Must be HS grad or possess GED. Drug screening and background check is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer