Posted on Sep. 1, 2016
Wingstop Restaurants is actively recruiting a Professional HVAC Technician to join our team!
Competitive Pay with Excellent Benefits: Full Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, IRA, and Paid Vacation.
• Perform HVAC general maintenance and tasks as required to service and maintain commercial air conditioning systems and refrigeration units, including walk-in & reach-in coolers.
• Performs PM's, repairs, troubleshooting, adjustments and installations to commercial air conditioning systems
• Respond to calls in regard to A/C, Refrigeration, or Vent-A-Hood repairs, minimal general plumbing, basic electrical, and minor leaks
• Basic understanding how to troubleshoot systems including, electrical, pressure, motors, and air filters
• Must be able to work from elevated areas such as ladders, roofs, etc.
• Maintain records for inventory of repair supplies and materials; prepare material requisitions for approval by supervisor as needed
• Must be able to effectively work alone or in groups in a team environment
• Assists other trades as directed by Supervisor
• Must have flexibility to work on call for Emergency situations, as may be dictated by the needs of the business
• Effectively communicate in a positive, proactive manner with all team members, customers, and vendors; demonstrate teamwork values
• HVAC Certification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HVAC maintenance
• Ability to read meters and gauges
• Must possess a valid state driver's license, proof of insurance, and excellent driving record
• Requires knowledge of tools and equipment related to trade, as well as basic computer and math skills
• Ability to travel
• Superior Attention to Detail
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
Please email your resume and salary requirements!