Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Home HVAC Installer
Compensation based on experience and licenses.
Duties include removal and replacement of residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
Most work completed Monday thru Friday with weekends off.
• Must have High Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid Texas Driver License
• Must possess a current state HVAC refrigerant license
• Must possess training and experience in installation/service of residential heating/cooling equipment
• Knowledge of wiring schematics, load calculations, and current State HVAC License is a plus
• Requires a great personality, positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to learn quickly.
• Should work well with others and the general public and possess the desire to provide the highest quality workmanship.
• A strong “service after the sale” disposition is required with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check, drug and alcohol screen
• Must be willing to work flexible hours. Emergency situations and busy seasons may require some Saturdays and overtime.
• Generous BCBS Medical Benefits
• Dental, Vision, and more
• Awesome 401k Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Fun Company/Employee Events
We are not a seasonal company. Most work completed Monday thru Friday with weekends off. Emergency situations and busy seasons may require some Saturdays and overtime. This is an hourly paid position and not commission-based.