Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The St. Louis Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings, EAN Services, LLC currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Human Resources Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the desire to continue or start their career in the Human Resource Department. The Human Resources coordinator will work closely with employees and management for the Reservations department. Extensive exposure to confidential personnel information requires this person to be extremely trustworthy.
The ideal candidate thrives on a challenge and truly wants to provide services that exceed expectations. This person should be highly detail-oriented, organized, possess excellent time management skills and be able to consistently meet deadlines while producing accurate results. We are looking for an extremely reliable individual who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who has the determination to learn detailed processes.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with start times ranging between 7:00am-8:30am CST.
- Conduct New Hire orientation training and assist with ongoing HR training
- Plan and coordinate employees events, celebrations and United Way campaigns
- Handle inquiries from employees regarding benefits, policies, discounts, etc.
- Process routine Leaves of Absence, Workers Compensation and Unemployment claims
- Assist with retention efforts - monitoring, developing and implements retention initiative, employee development and mentoring
- Primary contact for conducting exit interviews, processing termination paperwork and providing statistical reporting
- Accurately enter data into PeopleSoft including new hires, reviews, pay changes, transfers, etc.
- Assist with the review of timesheets and prepare reporting regarding hours/overtime
- Answer questions regarding benefits, policies, etc.
- Set up, maintain and audit employee files and applicant flow logs
- Prepare materials for training sessions, orientations and career fairs
- Provide administrative assistance to HR employees
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Bachelor degree required (degree in HR a plus)
- Previous HR experience preferred (Talent Acquisition, Generalist and/or Training and Development)
- Previous PeopleSoft experience is preferred
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); intermediate level preferred
- Minimal travel may be required for meetings and training
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday schedule, with start times ranging between 7:00am-8:30am CST
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Excellent organizational/time management skills and the ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Solid communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and problem solve while maintaining extreme attention to detail
- Must possess strong customer service skills with quick and thorough response time to employee questions
If interested, please apply online at https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=244575&typeid=1