Posted on Aug. 25, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) professional to join our organization as EMPLOYEE SERVICES ASSISTANT.
The responsibilities of the Employee Services Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Provides guidance and coordination of HR programs, policies, procedures and practices
- Coordinates and plans logistics for internal training programs and company events
- Processes background checks, manages unemployment claims and WOTC Programs
- Establishes, organizes and maintains personnel files, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Provides administrative support for senior executives
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Four (4) year college degree or equivalent from accredited college or university or a combination of experience and training
* Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years' experience in Human Resources
* Must have superior organizational skills and communication skills
* HRIS and Payroll systems experience required
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-