Posted on Oct. 6, 2017
The Autism Treatment Center Rehabilitation Agency (ATCRA) is accepting applications for an HR Assistant/Administrative Assistant..
ATCRA is a Medicaid Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (ORF) delivering specialized speech and occupational therapy to children ages 18 months to 22 years of age diagnosed with autism or related disorders. ATCRA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which promotes the development and functional communication and social skills for individuals with autism spectrum disorder and related disabilities by providing diagnostics, assessments and therapy services.
Human Resource Department
• Follow ATC Policies and Procedures
• Adhere to universal precautions and blood-borne pathogen standards
• Answers phones for the HR department.
• Handles employment application intake.
• Performs data entry and personnel file maintenance.
• Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
• Assists with new-employee orientations.
• Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
• Prepares job postings.
• Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
• Assists the manager with HR projects.
• Assists with benefits administration.
• Maintain donor database system (Donor Perfect)
• Enter new contacts and donors
• Enter gifts
• Generate thank donor thank you letters
• Assist with fundraising events
• Solicitation of sponsorship and in-kind donations
• Volunteer management
• Oversee venue setup, guest registration and check-out
• Assist with resource fairs
• Transport materials, set-up and share information at exhibitor tables
• Follow-up with requests for information with appropriate ATC departments