Posted on Nov. 17, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Willows at Bellevue
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR WITH A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Long-Term Care Health Campus currently looking for a motivated, experienced, compassionate candidate to function as our ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR.
The Environmental Services Supervisor is primarily responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the day to day functions of the Environmental Services department.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR OR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR:
* Oversight and management of housekeeping, laundry and floor tech personnel
* Ensuring that the campus is kept clean and safe for our residents and will adhere to current federal, state, and local standards, as well as safety guidelines and regulations that govern our Health Campus
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years housekeeping/laundry experience in a supervisory role, preferably in a hospital, long-term care or other related medical facility
* Knowledgeable of housekeeping practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations and guidelines governing housekeeping functions in a hosptial, hotel, or long-term care facility
* Training in environmental control practices and procedures preferred
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-