Posted on May. 18, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
$10.00 no experience/ $10.50 with experience.
Housekeeping Room Attendant--responsible for cleaning guest rooms and caring for people so they can be their best.
Limpieza El gerente de la habitación es responsable de la limpieza de las habitaciones y el cuidado de la gente para que puedan ser los mejores
Success knows no boundaries with White Lodging - looking for people who want to continue to grow their career in the hospitality industry.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the Hotel Improvement Plan.
- Sign in and out for key each day following proper key procedure.
- Collect, receive, count, segregate and record items of soiled linen and laundry and place items in appropriate containers.
- Store, issue, distribute clean linen after examining laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
- Count and assemble laundered requisitions and transport carts to appropriate floor.
- Check for special tasks and projects and ensure that they are completed.
- Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always use gloves and goggles when handling chemicals. Complete basic Chemical Training and
Blood borne Pathogen Training.
- Deliver linen to housekeepers throughout the day as needed.
- Stock linen rooms to par levels. Restock guestroom supplies including water glasses, coffee mugs.
- Inventory all guestroom supplies weekly.
- Keep Housekeepers' trash and linen emptied at all times. Always use gloves when handling soiled linen and trash.
Click "Apply Now" on this page to reach us about this opening today!