Posted on Jun. 16, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Cedar Creek Health Campus
Talk with a Recruiter Jodi (877) 747-3494
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility currently looking for an experienced HOUSEKEEPING FLOOR TECH to join our team.
The responsibilities of our Floor Tech will include, but are not limited to :
- Cleaning floors to include:
- Sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Ensuring that proper safety signs are set up prior to performing floor cleaning activities
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting. Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must have 2yrs experience with floor and carpet cleaning equipment
* Must be customer-service oriented
* Hospitality/Hotel experience is preferred
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-