Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North Parmer ln
Hours: 8am-4pm M-F, 9-5p Saturday & Sunday
Pay: Starting at $10.50
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO after 90 days & vacation after one year
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest
expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand
the Hotel Improvement Plan.
- Sign in and out for key each day following proper key procedure. Sign out radio.
- Respond to all pages and radio calls immediately.
- Collect, receive, count, segregate and record items of soiled linen and laundry and place items in
- Store, issue, distribute clean linen after examining laundered items to ensure cleanliness and
- Count and assemble laundered requisitions and transport carts to appropriate floor.
- Check for special tasks and projects and ensure that they are completed.
- Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always
use gloves and goggles when handling chemicals. Complete basic Chemical Training and
Blood borne Pathogen Training.
- Deliver linen to housekeepers throughout the day as needed.
- Stock linen rooms to par levels. Restock guestroom supplies including water glasses, coffee
- Inventory all guestroom supplies weekly.
- Keep Housekeepers' trash and linen emptied at all times. Always use gloves when handling
soiled linen and trash.