Posted on Jul. 23, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Willows at Howell
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING ORGANIZATION TO GROWTH WITH?
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES has opened a new health campus in HOWELL, MICHIGAN!!!
THE WILLOWS AT HOWELL has opened and WE ARE GROWING !!!
THE WILLOWS AT HOWELL is an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care healthcare campus.
We are currently seeking candidates for ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE ASSISTANT(S)/HOUSEKEEPER(S)/LAUNDRY ASSISTANT(S) to join our team!!!
Our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will perform day-to-day housekeeping/ laundry functions as assigned.
The responsibilities of our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will include, but are not limited to :
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned
WE ARE SEEKING CANDIDATES TO FILL PART TIME AND FULL TIME ROLES AT OUR HEALTH CAMPUS.
THOSE INTERESTED IN A POSSIBLE INTERVIEW ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY TODAY!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry required
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.