Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Valley View Healthcare Center
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is building a brand new health campus in FREMONT, OHIO !!!!
The brand new VALLEY VIEW HEALTHCARE CENTER will be opening in JANUARY 2017!!!
The new VALLEY VIEW HEALTHCARE CENTER will be an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living health campus.
We are currently looking for HOUSEKEEPING/LAUNDRY ASSISTANT(S) to join our ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES department.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOUSEKEEPER/LAUNDRY ASSISTANT MAY INCLUDE:
* Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
* Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures; ensuring that water marks are removed from fixtures
* Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
* Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
* Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
* Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic line; discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
* Clean vacant rooms as assigned
* Other duties as assigned
IN PREPARATION FOR OPENING OUR NEW BUILDING, WE WILL NEED TO HIRE A FEW ADDITIONAL STAFF MEMBERS TO OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT.
WE WILL HAVE FULL & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry required
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-