Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Lakes of Sylvania
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH THE POTENTIAL TO GROW?
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in SYLVANIA, OHIO !!!
THE LAKES OF SYLVANIA is an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living health campus.
We are currently looking for ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES/HOUSEKEEPING/LAUNDRY ASSOCIATE(S) to join our team at our new health campus.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOUSEKEEPER ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
* Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms and entrance/exit ways
* Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
* Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
* Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner; discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
* Clean vacant rooms as assigned
* Other duties may be assigned as needed
We currently have FULL & PART TIME opportunities available at this BRAND NEW HEALTH CAMPUS!!
We will be holding a HIRING EVENT on OCTOBER 26 .
APPLY TODAY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO REVIEW YOUR INFORMATION, POSSIBLY SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW FOR OUR EVENT AND PROVIDE ALL EVENT DETAILS.
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry preferred
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare preferred
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.