Posted on Feb. 12, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location WoodBridge Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you! WoodBridge Health Campus in Logansport, IN is a Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care campus. We are looking for a ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES / HOUSEKEEPING / LAUNDRY person to join our team.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including the things that make TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES at WoodBridge Health Campus stand out:
- Weekly Pay! Yes, WEEKLY!
- Professional Growth Opportunities within the Company
- Generous Benefits including a FREE HEALTH plan option !
- MONTHLY Employee Celebration Events
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships for continuing your education
- Bonuses for Shift pick-ups, Perfect Attendance, Employee Referrals, and more
- And so much more because WoodBridge Health Campus CARES about their employees!
Our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will perform day-to-day housekeeping/ laundry functions as assigned. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions.
The responsibilities of our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will include, but are not limited to :
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-