Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Wellbrooke of Kokomo
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care healthcare campus with an outstanding career opportunity in our ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES / HOUSEKEEPING / LAUNDRY department.
Our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will perform day-to-day housekeeping/ laundry functions as assigned. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOUSEKEEPER & LAUNDRY ASSISTANT:
* Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
* Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
* Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
* Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
* Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
* Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
* Clean vacant rooms as assigned
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-