Posted on Mar. 17, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Lakes of Novi
Responsibilities ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION TO "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"?
A RE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in NOVI, MICHIGAN !!!
THE LAKES OF NOVI is an innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility.
We are currently looking for ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES/HOUSEKEEPING/LAUNDRY associates to join our new campus team!!
The responsibilities of our Environmental Services/Housekeeping/Laundry associates will include, but are not limited to :
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures; ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms and entrance/exit ways
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner.
- Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned
We are seeking candidates for FULL & PART TIME opportunities available at our new health campus.
Hours for these positions will vary so FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULING IS REQUIRED.
PPLY TODAY TO BE CONTACTED FOR A SCHEDULED INTERVIEW TIME!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
* Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-