Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person!
Tuesday December 13th from 10am - 2pm
Click apply now for address
Looking for better pay, career advancement opportunities, and the ability to make an impact?? Look no further than a career with leader of the resort housekeeping industry: MasterCorp!
Our team is made up of people who are hard-working, energetic, and passionate about what they do! As a resort housekeeper, you are what makes the guest’s stay an experience of a lifetime.
Day to day, you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and appearance of our guest units following MasterCorp standards.
• Strip units of linens
• Remove trash
• Cleaning of units (kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms)
• Report maintenance issues
• Must be available to work all weekends and holidays
• Reliable transportation
• Positive attitude & great customer service to help our guests
• Ability to perform all duties as instructed in training
• No experience required! (However, if you have worked in a maid, janitorial, or house cleaner position, this may be a great fit!)
What can MasterCorp offer?
• Performance-based pay;
• Benefits paid vacation
• Paid weekly
• Paid training
• Fun work environment
• Great growth opportunities
• Retirement plan
We E-Verify employment eligibility. Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits subject to eligibility requirements. Responsible for consistently meeting quality and timeliness standards in the cleaning of resort property units. A Housekeeper must ensure he / she follows company mission statement and values.
• Maintain a high standard of excellence
• Strip units of soiled linens
• Remove trash from units
• Clean units including but not limited to bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, closets, and decks
• Report clean units as vacant and ready for inspection
• Report unit maintenance issues as per company procedure
• Report damaged, dirty or stained carpets, drapes, furniture, and linens
• Report missing inventory and supplies to Supervisor
• Report lost and found items to Supervisor
• Perform weekly guest service cleans as directed
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of storage closets
• Attend all training sessions and perform practical application of training
• Ensure a safe working environment
• Maintain a sense of urgency so that units are turned on time
• Personal timeliness, be prompt with all assignments
• Utilize supplies and equipment efficiently and effectively
• Utilize time wisely and efficiently
• Assist in solving guest complaints promptly
• Willing to assist resort guests and owners
• Knowledgeable of the resort
KEY BEHAVIORAL FACTORS:
• A passion for cleanliness
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to learn and change behavior
• Work irregular hours
• Stand and walk for long periods
• Climb stairs frequently
• Frequent twisting, bending, stooping and reaching
• Regularly lift up to 25 lbs.
• Odors or dust
• Cleaning chemicals
• Laundry chemicals
• Ability to make decisions
• Planning and scheduling capabilities
• Ability to read, write and do basic math
• Use of long term and short term memory
Reports to: Supervisor / Executive Housekeeper
Direct Reports: None
The Housekeeper is not limited to the above mentioned job description and may be requested to do additional tasks as directed by MasterCorp Management.