Posted on May. 3, 2017
STARTING RATE: $10.15
• Performs a variety of housekeeping services to maintain clean guest rooms according to established standards.
• Visually inspects rooms to assist in identifying maintenance items needed.
• Assists guests whenever possible by providing linens, terry or providing information as requested.
•May be asked to assist in laundry / public space when needed
• Requires ability to follow verbal directions.
• Requires thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures as well as cleaning supplies.
• Requires ability to work without direct supervision.
• Requires ability to walk and stand during entire work shift.
• Requires ability to push vacuum, reach, stretch, and bend in routine daily work activities.
• Requires ability to lift 25 - 35 pounds intermittently during the work day.
• Requires knowledge, skill and mental ability equivalent to completion of 2 years of high school.
• Previous experience in cleaning helpful, but not required.
•Reports to the Executive Housekeeper.
• Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 05/24 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address or Click on Apply Now in order to upload your resume!