Posted on May. 12, 2017
Employee Type: Full-time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
• Willingness to accept the most effective role.
• Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
• Assesses quantities of stock in storeroom upon arrival. Restock inventory if necessary.
• Assists Room Attendant; including stripping room linen and removing trash.
• Transports dirty linen from departed rooms and transport to laundry department.
• Transport clean bath and bed linen from laundry to storerooms.
• Keeps storerooms clean, free of trash, and organized at all times.
• Delivers irons, ironing boards, roll aways, cribs, etc. to guest room upon request.
• Picks up and returns to storage any previously used guest requests found in rooms or hallways.
• Communicates with Management for any special requests or duties.
• Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
• Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
• Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
• Lift up to 30 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 100 lbs, bending, stretching.
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Exposure to chemicals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer