at Crowne Plaza
Posted on Apr. 25, 2017
Crowne Plaza hiring
House Person (PM Shift)
At the Crowne Plaza we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success.
To help them, we need you to stay One Step Ahead.
Create confidence by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests pace in all you do.
Encourage success by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
Make it happen by being perceptive to your guests needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the guest room in a timely and organized manner according to Crowne Plaza standards and procedures.
• Support the Crowne Plaza hallmarks and standards.
• Responsible for the handling of the clean and soiled guest room linen and trash.
• Shampoo carpets, clean furniture, and other items.
• Move furniture, rotate mattresses, and box springs and pull beds.
• Report needed repairs or unsafe condition of room to supervisor.
• Keep linen room locked; linen cart neat and organized to standards.
• Maintain security of equipment, keys, and supplies issued each day.
• Respond to housekeeping requests from guests or management in a timely, efficient manner.
• Report lost and found articles to supervisor.
• Perform inventory management in linen stock rooms and restrooms.
• All other duties as required.
• High School or equivalent preferred.
• 1-2 years of hotel housekeeping preferred.
• One should have knowledge of hotel housekeeping operations.
• Detail and multitask oriented.
• Have the ability to work at a consistent and steady pace.
• One must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and guest service skills.
• One is responsible for quality of work.
• One should be able to handle repetitive work.
• Must be available weekends and holidays.
• This job requires standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motion, hearing and visual acuity.
• Requires the ability to push and pull housekeeping carts and equipment.
• One must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular and continuous basis.
• One must lift up to 75 pounds as needed.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Apply online - see apply buttons
EOE Drug Free Workplace