at Merry Maids
Posted on May. 9, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Merry Maids is hiring!
Weekly Pay with full time and part time options!
Merry Maids is more than just a job: it is a career with opportunities to advance within the organization and handle new challenges that present themselves each day.
We are a large, growing company that offers tremendous stability and services that help people.
At Merry Maids, we will train you to be successful!
* Weekly Pay
* $11 per hour training pay
* After training average $10-$15/hr
* No nights, weekends or holidays
* Paid holidays
* Medical, dental, vision
Duties include but not limited to:
• Preparing cleaning supplies for the days assignments.
• Perform routine maintenance
• Use Merry Maids cleaning products & procedures to clean residential homes
• Sweep, vacuum then wash hard surface floors on hands/knees
• Clean, dust, remove cobwebs on areas including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards & windowsills each visit
• Move reasonably portable furniture in rooms to
clean under & behind
• Performs customer service and quality control
• Resolves customer issues before leaving home
• Operate personal motor vehicle (less than 10,000 pounds and designed to carry less than 8 passengers to transport other team members, materials, and supplies to each job site
High school diploma or GED
Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (defined as no DUI-related violations within the past 5 yrs. & no more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 yrs. are required
Current liability insurance on automobile required
Residential cleaning experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Strong /positive interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate with Branch Manager/Service Manager and customers
* Ability to understand and follow directions
* Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name
* Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products and read/understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized service
* Able to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Email your resume today or call for interview appointment.
Click "apply now" for our contact information and to upload your resume.
We are committed to diversity & inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability