at Loews Hotels
Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Through knowledge of electronic lock systems, both hardware & software.
• Install, repair and maintain commercial lockable hardware such as doors, automatic electric door, windows, lockers and magnetic keying systems to ensure safety of facilities.
• Produce and/or modify hardware for locks.
• Make new keys; replace broken or lost keys.
• Design and maintain master key system.
• Design, modify, and implement security policies and procedures.
• Design, implement and maintain preventive maintenance program.
• Cleans, maintain, adjusts, calibrates and services equipment used in the performance of duties.
• Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to state and federal code requirements and reports back to supervisors.
• Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
• Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
• Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
• Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
• May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
• Assists and serves as back up to other facilities employees.