Posted on Jan. 8, 2018
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning guest rooms daily.
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. With Hilton there are unlimited growth opportunities and career opportunities.
We offer these benefits to the right applicants:
• Full Time
• Starting pay $11.00 per hour
• Health Insurance Benefits ( Full Time only)
• Travel Benefits Program through Hilton
• We encourage personal growth through education, ask us how.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
• Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
• Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
• Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
• Dispose of trash and recyclables
• Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
• Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
• Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
• Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
• Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
• Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline