Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
::: At Homewood Suites, we offer all benefits and future growth opportunities. Being part of Hilton hotels, the opportunity to advance is practically unlimited. :::
Homewood Suites is opening a new hotel this spring in Catoosa, OK. Now seeking a Director of Sales to join our team immediately. We’re looking for an ambitious, hardworking professional who loves to oversee and manage sales staff and reservations to ensure maximize revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities. The ideal applicant should be capable of working autonomously with no one to assist him or her with basic functions. The DOS should work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize and grow market share. Flexibility is essential. At Homewood Suites, the Director of Sales is a one-man team and will also be the Sales Manager who reports to the Hotel Management. The DOS works with the staff in all departments.
High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills. Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have previous hotel sales experience, preferred sales background
• Create a positive working environment for sales team members and provide on-going performance feedback.
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry, have a strong sales and marketing background, sound administrative skills, and well-developed management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
• Fluency in the English language and the ability to speak, hear, read and write are required as is the ability to work any hours/days of the week necessary to meet business requirements.
Enter your information into "Quick Apply" to apply online.