Posted on Feb. 2, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Springfield Nursing and Independent Living is seeking Hospitality Aides!
What Springfield Nursing and Independent Living has to offer - YOU - the employee:
• Competitive pay rates
• Team player attitudes
• Family oriented building
• Paid Orientation/Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Supportive staff and management teams
• Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
• Ever changing and growing organization
• Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
• Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Hospitality Aide for Springfield Nursing and Independent Living we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
• Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
• Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
• Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought “this sounds like the place for me!” please CLICK APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!