Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Hose Assembler who is responsible for filling customer orders according to sales order specifications who relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards by obtaining merchandise of hose and related fittings from floor or shelf location and ensures the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. May operate materials handling equipment and light fabricating hand tools or forklift. Assemble and repair hoses of various shapes, sizes, chemical use and pressures.
Minimum 2 years of related experience with trades such as auto parts assembly, construction or industrial sector of the market. Some hose assembly experience or working knowledge a plus.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to read and interpret tape measure
· Must be able to read and write English / Bilingual preferred
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Collaborative problem-solver
· Strong math skills add and subtract fractions and calculate percentages
· Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
Pay Rate :$10.00
Shift- Monday- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm