Posted on Jun. 28, 2016
This position will ensure borrowers current Homeowners Insurance (HOI) is up to date, coverage requirements are met and HOI is notified of new loan holder.
* Contact HOI,HOA,Flood Agencies and requests for HOI,Flood and Condo master policy
* Notate Lakewood of HOI details.
* Enter HOI Term, coverage amount, Premium, Agency name and contact details in specific fields in Lakewood
* Making request for document through fax, emails and over the phone.
* Send email to Processor for any HOI, HOA, Flood insurance related statuses or queries.
* Requests for Replacement cost/cost estimator and paid receipts.
* *Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
* This position may require frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
* *Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN's computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN's systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
* Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: A minimum of 1years of experience in the mortgage banking field or similar business office related experience. Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems, referring non-routine matters to supervisor.
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time.
Position Requirements: Effective follow up and tracking.
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Strong customer services skills. Strong communication skills; including verbal, written and email etiquette. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with an intermediate knowledge of the organization and an intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments. Ability to plan, organize and schedule own work. Good business or technical vocabulary. Aptitude for detailed knowledge of company operations, organization, and personnel. Proficiency with computers and related office equipment. Must maintain a working level of knowledge regarding mortgage concepts and terminology.
ISGN IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.