Posted on Sep. 6, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Hiring Experienced Home Care Aides
Home Care Aide is a paraprofessional member of the health care team who provides physical and mental support for the patient, performs light housekeeping, meal preparation and provides companionship and incidental personal care. Interacts with the patient’s family and administrative personnel. Travels within agency service area.
Full time and Part time positions available on 2nd shift.
We offer competitive salary, mileage reimbursement and paid travel time.
• Performs basic daily duties to manage the patient’s household
• Maintains a neat and orderly patient environment.
• Assists with incidental personal care
• Provides companionship
• May take patient shopping, on short trips or on walks as necessary.
• Completes accurate records
• Demonstrates respect for patient property and maintains confidentiality.
• Recognizes emergencies and demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures.
• Demonstrates reliability and is able to arrive on time to patient assignments, dressed and
groomed in a professional manner.
• Understands safety and infection control policies.
• Ability to read, write, and follow written instructions and document care given.
• Must have completed a basic aide training program and possess a Certificate of Course
Completion or have hospital, skilled nursing home, or home care experience.
• Must complete agency competencies.
• Must display good physical and emotional health and be capable of stooping and
bending and lifting up to 50 lbs. Should demonstrate good personal hygiene.
• Must be self-directed with the ability to work with little direct supervision and have the
maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good work relationship with the
patient, the patient's family and all other office personnel.
• Must have a sincere interest in and sympathetic attitude toward caring for the sick and
disabled at home.
• Must meet all agency personnel policies and have reliable transportation.
Please CLICK APPLY NOW for consideration!