Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Seeds of Life Home Base Services is seeking experienced and highly qualified individuals to provide the following Community and Home based services to children and families in Hancock county area.
Home Base Therapist
• Provide individual and family therapy to children & families involved with the Dept. of Child Services
• Provide Supervised Therapeutic Family Visitation of children removed from their parents/caregivers.
• Understand and implement evidenced based modalities
• Participate in individual and group supervision as scheduled
• Complete Treatment Plan, weekly case notes, and monthly progress report.
• Master’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human service field, and 2 years related clinical experience or a Masters degree with a clinical license issued by the Indiana Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Mental Health Counselor Board, as one of the following: 1) Clinical Social Worker, 2) Marriage and Family Therapist, 3) Mental Health Counselor. .
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
• Reliable transportation & auto insurance that complies state law.
• Successful clearance of local, state, and national background checks.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred.
• Good writing skills.
In addition to the above:
• Knowledge of family of origin/intergenerational issues
• Knowledge of child abuse/neglect
• Knowledge of child and adult development
• Belief in the family preservation philosophy
• Skillful in the use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Skillful in the use of Motivational Interviewing
To apply please click on the "Apply" option to submit your resume.