Posted on Aug. 18, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Digital Reception Services (DRS) is NOW HIRING Home-Based Field Satellite Service TV Technician / Installer(s) in the North Florida Region including Jacksonville, FL; St. Augustine, FL; Lake City, FL; and Gainesville, FL !
Digital Reception Services (DRS) is a regional service provider for DISH Network and is looking to hire Satellite TV Technician/Installers throughout Florida. Home-Based Satellite TV Technician/Installers will have the opportunity to be routed from home daily and be the face of DRS/DISH in their community! Our industry is experiencing significant growth due to products like DISHNET, Vivint, and The Hopper. While no satellite experience is required we are looking for installers that can bring their computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DRS. The routes will consist of a variety of jobs where commissions will be earned by selling the latest in home entertainment and automation solutions.
Why work for DRS?
DRS is one of the largest service and sales providers for DISH. We have been in business since 1999 and build our business everyday on quality installations, a high focus on customer satisfaction, and employee success. Satellite TV Technician/Installers are the face of DRS and key to our success. Are you looking to increase your income through sales? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence and control of your success? Then being a Satellite TV Technician/Installer with DRS is the career for you.
• 4 weeks paid training: 2 weeks in classroom and 2 weeks field training.
• Earn up to 3 weeks of paid time off within first year.
• Company provides vehicle, gas card, and tools (no out of pocket expense).
• Company paid smart phone for business.
• Competitive salary with incentive pay for achieving performance goals.
• Incentive pay for providing customers additional solutions and products.
• Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement (company pays 70 % of medical insurance).
• Upward mobility growth opportunities.
To start your career APPLY TODAY!