Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Home Base Therapist
• Provide individual and family therapy to children & families involved with the Dept. of Child Services
• Provide Supervised Therapeutic Family Visitation of children removed from their parents/caregivers.
• Understand and implement evidenced based modalities
• Participate in individual and group supervision as scheduled
• Complete Treatment Plan, weekly case notes, and monthly progress report.
• Master’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human service field, and 2 years related clinical experience or a Masters degree with a clinical license issued by the Indiana Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Mental Health Counselor Board, as one of the following: 1) Clinical Social Worker, 2) Marriage and Family Therapist, 3) Mental Health Counselor. .
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
• Reliable transportation & auto insurance that complies state law.
• Successful clearance of local, state, and national background checks.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred.
• Good writing skills.
In addition to the above:
• Knowledge of family of origin/intergenerational issues
• Knowledge of child abuse/neglect
• Knowledge of child and adult development
• Belief in the family preservation philosophy
• Skillful in the use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Skillful in the use of Motivational Interviewing
To apply please click on the "Apply" option to submit your resume.