Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Seeds of Life Home Base Services is seeking experienced and highly qualified Supervisors to supervise Case Managers & Visitation Facilitators providing home base services in the Marion county area.
Home Base Supervisors
• Provide supervision via staffing not less than bi-weekly.
• Ensure compliance with written reports.
• Ensure and oversee compliance with Case File Maintenance.
• Ensure service delivery meets agency service standards & contractual expectations.
• Shadow Case Managers & Visitation Staff (i.e. team meetings, court, visitations).
• Handle conflicts/concerns of the Referring Agency and/or Client.
• Conduct staff evaluations.
• Meet with Director/Program Supervisor bi-weekly.
• Attend in-service & outside trainings required.
• Submit reports to Director or Program Supervisor.
In addition to the above:
• Knowledge of child abuse/neglect
• Knowledge of child and adult development
• Belief in the family preservation philosophy
• Ability to assist families by strengthening, teaching, demonstrating, and role modeling appropriate skills.
• Good managerial & organizational skills
To apply please click on the "Apply" option to submit your resume.