Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Seeds of Life Home Base Services is seeking experienced and highly qualified individuals to provide the following Community and Home based services to children and families involved with the Dept. of Child services in the Marion county area.
Home Base Case worker
• Provide home base case management services
• Provide Parenting Education
• Understand and implement evidenced based modalities
• Complete Casework Plan, weekly case notes, and monthly progress reports.
• Attend Supervision/Staffing bi-weekly.
• Home visits
• Participation in DCS Case planning
• Supervised visitation **
• Coordination of services
• Conflict management
• Emergency/crisis services
• Child development education
• Domestic violence education
• Parenting education/training
• Family communication
• Facilitate transportation*
• Participation in Child and Family Team meetings
• Family reunification/preservation
Disorder (RAD) support
• Foster family support
• Family assessment
• Community referrals and follow-up
• Develop structure/time management
• Behavior modification
• Budgeting/money management
• Meal planning/preparation
• Parent training with children present
• Monitor progress of parenting skills
• Community services information
• Develop long and short-term goals
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human service field.
Previous experience preferred
Bilingual is a Preferred
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
• Reliable transportation & auto insurance that complies state law
• Successful clearance of local, state, and national background checks.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred.
• Good writing skills.
In addition to the above:
• Knowledge of family of origin/intergenerational issues
• Knowledge of child abuse/neglect
• Knowledge of child and adult development
• Belief in the family preservation philosophy
• Skillful in the use of Motivational Interviewing
To apply please click on the "Apply" option to submit your resume.