Posted on Jul. 15, 2017
1661 Lyndon Farm Ct
Louisville KY 40223
Thursday 7/20/17 10am-6pm
Dress professionally - bring a couple copies of your resume
- Patient Account Resolution Specialists 1 & 2
- Data Entry
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Patient Account Resolution Specialists
- Patient Service Representative Onsite 4pm-12:30am
Our purpose is to increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing Members with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. Build rapport and collaborative relationships with current and prospective Members in accordance with compliance guidelines.
Availability to work until 6pm Monday-Friday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Call center experience preferred.
- Health Insurance experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum typing speed =30wpm. (tested)
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to thoroughly understand a large, complex organization and its functional policies, processes, and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and negotiate with diverse work units at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.