Posted on Jul. 25, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing—make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide technical support for customers. When it won’t turn on, when it won’t turn off, or when the screen does that weird blinky thing—that’s when they’re going to be calling you!
You’re literally the voice of our client’s brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much—that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options—from customer service, training and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed—because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Experience requirements• One or more years of experience in an IT service desk and customer service environment
Qualifications• Certifications (such as CompTIA A+) highly preferred
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Working knowledge of diagnostic tools and techniques
• Strong documentation, written and oral communication skills
• Regular attendance is essential
ResponsibilitiesThe Helpdesk Agent's role is to ensure proper desktops, portables, peripherals (i.e., printers and projectors) and software operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. You will:
• Field incoming requests from end users via telephone, e-mail or other established support channels
• Document all relevant information including name, organization, contact information, asset details, nature of issue, troubleshooting steps taken and resolution
• Utilize knowledgebase, FAQs, peers and all other available resources to aid in incident resolution to resolve customers’ issues effectively and efficiently
• Proactively engage the required resources to ensure the customer expectation is exceeded in a timely manner
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
• A climate controlled, contact center environment—filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box—and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this. Apply Now! Interviews are actively being scheduled for our location in Longwood, FL.