Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Ready to put your skills to work?
When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is NOW HIRING Heavy Equipment Operators for an upcoming project in the Tampa area!!!
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today!!!
Commercial Heavy Equipment Operator Technician Job Description:
· Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
· Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes and HVAC components
· Installing ridged and flex duct, ceiling and wall HVAC vents
· Checking Freon and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
· Some basic electrical knowledge is preferred
· Must be able to follow directions of the Journey-level electrician
· Reliable transportation
· Tools of your trade
· Verifiable references
· Experience preferred
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance
· Must have three years’ experience
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift/Hours: Varies depending on assignment
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on October 4th!!!!
CLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.