Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Wilson Enterprises is hiring for a Heavy Equipment Operator to operate heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include trucks, forklifts, tractors, front-end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors and other pieces of equipment. Must have CDL-A or B.
The Heavy Equipment Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed.
• Paychecks are issued every Friday.
• Paid holidays – if working the day before & after – are Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, & Thanksgiving Day (we have usually finished operation by November)
• Benefits offered- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
• This position is a seasonal job, lasting from possibly March through November depending on the weather.
• Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
• Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant policies and procedures.
• Perform safety and maintenance checks.
• Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required.
• Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
• Participate in routine maintenance.
• Practice workplace safety.
Wilson Enterprises is dedicated to providing superior quality and service to our clients, by understanding their needs, creating distinctive designs and delivering the project on time and within budget.
Please Click on Apply
Note: If applying in person please do so between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm.
Wilson Enterprises, Wilson’s Landscape, Wilson’s Turf and Wil-Sites is an EOE/ADA compliant organization.