Posted on Oct. 10, 2017
$24.00– $26.00 Hourly
Job site - Fairburn, GA
Competitive Pay & Incentive Packages Available!
Heavy Highway/Civil Construction Contractor seeking experienced equipment operators: Excavator, Front End Loader, and Dozer experience needed. Preferred candidates should have general heavy highway construction experience, self-motivation, and the ability to operate proficiently meeting both production and safety requirements.
Education requirements- Must have Valid Driver's License
- Must have Class "A" or "B" CDL License
Experience requirements- Must have Construction Experience
- Minimum 2 years Experience operating Heavy Machinery
- Experience in Earthwork & Utilities.
- Knowledge of grading & excavating foundations
- Knowledge on cutting slopes to a safe grade
- Knowledge of trench safety
Responsibilities- Install underground utilities, such as sanitary sewer, water distribution, storm sewers
- Fueling and greasing equipment daily
- Maintain a safe clean job site and work environment
- Perform diagnostics, repairs, & maintenance on principally diesel-powered heavy equipment
- Ability to over-excavate and re-compact
- Operate equipment in an efficient manner
- Follow instructions of on-site management
- Follow all equipment monitoring and maintenance requirements
- Move/Load material utilizing dozers, excavators, loaders, etc.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Working outdoors in inclement climate
- Ability to meet all safety requirements and policies
- Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception
- Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations
- Personal Protective Equipment required: Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
- Use of both arms and legs required
- Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more, climb, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time under adverse field conditions
Fill out "QUICK APPLY" then select "APPLY NOW"