Posted on Apr. 28, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
The position operates various types of heavy equipment in order to complete construction projects.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment when and where required.
2. Operate heavy equipment, including water, roll-off and service trucks, in addition to compactors and other small equipment or hand tools, in order to complete construction projects.
3. Perform a thorough, daily equipment inspection prior to use.
4. Submit equipment reports outlining any major repairs needed, broken or improperly working parts, etc.
5. Submit a daily report of tasks and time tickets to the onsite supervisor.
6. Perform laborer duties when needed or assigned.
7. Comply with the company’s safety policies, as well as Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) regulations.
8. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Must understand equipment capabilities and be able to work safely in complex situations;
2. Must be able to work with limited supervision;
3. Should be capable of operating water, roll-off and service trucks;
4. Ability to operate a compactor and other small equipment and hand tools;
5. Must have dependable transportation and be able to work at other sites when needed; and
6. Must be able to read and understand stakes.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• First Aid/ CPR Training
• MSHA Certified (5000-23)
• Valid driver’s license
**Click Quick Apply Now to submit your resume**