Posted on Apr. 22, 2018
Heavy Equipment Mechanics
Brannan Companies commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for an experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanics:
Please Note: This position is full-time and located in Denver, Colorado.
As a Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic at Brannan, you will be expected to perform preventative maintenance services in the shop on various types of equipment by manufacturers such as Cat, Volvo, Komatsu, John Deer and Others. This is a shop position and would require the use of your own tools to perform such services as well as conduct component inspections on company owned and rented heavy equipment.
* 3+ years experience in a similar role.
* Class B license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements desired.
* Basic knowledge of engine, power train, electrical, and hydraulic systems is required.
* Must have good communication and customer service skills.
* Able to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
* Must have own tools.
Brannan offers competitive wages/benefits and is an EEOC