Posted on Feb. 1, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
$11.00– $13.00 Hourly
HEALTHCARE SECURITY OFFICERS
Work for the leading provider of integrated security solutions in the United States, with over 100 years of proven experience and success. Join our team of security professionals.
Pay Rate Range: $11 - $13/hr depending on experience
***Earn a $500.00 Hiring Bonus!***
• Professional training provided (learn from the best)
• Paid training
• Free uniforms and equipment
• Vacation Package
• Advancement Opportunities
Education requirements• Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State.
• Must be a U.S. citizen and authorized to legally work in the United States.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience requirementsMust possess ONE OR MORE of the following:
• Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone.
• Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field.
• Bachelor's degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies.
• A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch.
• Associate's degree (or 60 credits) or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service.
• If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history.
OUR SECURITY OFFICER POSITIONS ARE IDEAL FOR:
• Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
• Former and future law enforcement officers
• Healthcare, Hospitality and customer service professionals
• College students
• Anyone with a desire to excel and learn a new trade
Qualifications• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Must successfully complete a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle.
• Must not use illegal drugs. Must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
• Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
• Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
APPLY TODAY - Apply Online, Email your resume or call us!
1. ONLINE: Fill out the quick apply form and click the "apply now". On the next page, select "employers career page" link and apply to the position Custom Protection Officer Position or the Upscale Security Officer Position in Charleston, SC
2. EMAIL: Fill out the quick apply form, attach resume, and click the "apply now".
3. CALL US: Fill out the quick apply form and select "apply now". On the next page, select employer phone number.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.