Posted on Apr. 9, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
The Health Services Collegiate Program is designed to provide financial incentive for students in designated health care professions to complete degree/certification requirements and obtain a commission in the Medical Service Corps (MSC)
• Active duty status as an Officer Candidate First Class (OCPO1)/E-6. Receive a monthly military salary anywhere from $3280 to $5610* while attending school.
• A Comprehensive health-care benefits package.
• Time in this program counts towards retirement.
• Earn vacation while in this program.
• You pay for tuition, books, and other school expenses.
• * Navy HSCP housing allowance based on graduate school location. Increased offer amounts available in areas with higher cost of living.
Eligible Graduate/Doctoral Programs:
Health Care Admin Environmental Health Industrial Hygiene Audiology
Pharmacy Podiatry Entomology Physician Assistant
Proper certification for the position or able to obtain certification.
• Must have excellent typing and administrative knowledge
• Age range: 17-39
• High school graduate
• Clean police record
• Must be able to pass a Medical Exam