at Go Rentals
Posted on Oct. 6, 2016
Guest Services Associate
If you want to open the door to a very exciting career opportunity
And you are 21 years of age or older
• You must have at least 2 years of successful face to face customer service experience
• Experience in the Aviation Customer Service, Consumer Customer Service or Sales, Hospitality, or in the Guest Service industry is ideal.
• You must be able to submit to and clear drug and TSA background checks
• You must be authorized to work in the US
• You must have a clean driving record - Insurable
• Do you live the local area of the job opportunity?
Jet in, drive out. It's that easy.
Go Rentals is a highly specialized, elite car rental company, with an extraordinary emphasis on service... and we are the only company specializing in the private jet industry and fine hotels.
We exist to deliver luxury experiences for our guests.
We have locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Utah, Virginia and service to over 50 airports and various 5-star hotels.
We are searching the Los Angeles/Santa Monica, CA area for local, highly gifted, experienced, and dedicated GUEST SERVICES professionals whose performance is exemplary and their standards for service exceeds everyday expectations!
Do you have an unwavering commitment to guest service?
Is your mission to create deep, meaningful, professional relationships with your customers?
• Is going the extra mile in the form of unparalleled, customized one-on-one service a common practice for you?
• Do you want to work in an environment where leadership fosters an atmosphere conducive to service heroics?
• Do you have experience serving in luxury hospitality - aviation, hospitality or automotive industry?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you share our vision!
If you are looking to secure a position with a company that shares your vision too.
We are searching the highly gifted, experienced, and dedicated Guest Service associate whose performance is exemplary and their standards for service exceeds everyday expectations!
Yes, we are very picky and we are looking for that "One in a Million" team member!
You must be:
• Service & Performance Driven
• Proactive and Anticipatory of Customer needs and Expectations
• Passionate about Service Delivery
• Exemplary Communicator
• Detail Oriented… it’s all about the details!
The Guest Service Associate is a pivotal position at GO Rentals and as such the following minimum requirements are:
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent - degree preferred.
• Must be 21 years or older
• Hospitality, private aviation, or automotive rental service industry experience a plus
• Guest Service experience (1 year preferred)
• Customer facing sales experience (1 year preferred)
• Smart phone/tablet/technology savvy
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Professional appearance - uniforms will be provided
• Must be a people person
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be English proficient - Bilingual is a big plus!
• Must be able to submit and successfully pass drug, motor vehicle and background checks
• This job entails working nights, weekends & extended hours.
• Local Candidates only
Go Rentals is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are wholeheartedly committed to employing a diverse, service dedicated workforce and we maintain an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Go Rentals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sex, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or military status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Go Rentals complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.