Posted on May. 27, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
$11.25– $11.25 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule, 401k / Retirement Plan
Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Ln (150 rooms)
Hours: 7am-3pm, 3:00pm-11:00pm & 11:00pm - 7:00am
Pay: Starting at $11.25 (BOE)
Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental Insurance & potential to grow career with White Lodging Management
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times
and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the
mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the Hotel Improvement Plan
- Give a warm and sincere greeting. Check the guest in and out
efficiently and in a friendly manner. Use the guest's name at
least twice. Anticipate the guest's needs and exceed their
expectations. Give the guest a fond farewell/warm good-bye. Thank them and invite them back
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and effectively explain items
such as common reports, guest folios and emergency procedures.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations including
adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Handle guest registration, room assignments and room blocking which includes accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Possess working knowledge of reservations procedures. Know
cancellation and walk procedures.
- Follow correct check-in/check-out procedures for all guests.
- Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and
answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
- Responsible for issued bank. Count bank at beginning and end of shift. Report all cash over/shorts to management. Make cash drops in accordance with proper cash handling procedures. Comply with hotel and department accounting procedures including hotel credit and check cashing procedures. Ensure all credit cards and cash funds are balanced throughout each shift.
- Handle guest mail, messages and safe deposit boxes
- Offer and properly handle requests for wake-up calls and "do not disturb" requests.
- Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property
management system upon certification.
- Wear uniform, including name tag at all times in accordance with the
Standards of Appearance.
- Promote teamwork and associate morale.
- Be able to work alone.