Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
HOME 2 Suites by Hilton
We will be scheduling immediate on the spot interviews for:
*Guest Service Agents
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay.
Job Summary: Consistently delivers outstanding customer service to each of our guests’ every time. Responds to any guest need with a sense of urgency. Is the communications and information center for guests, fellow employees, vendors, and other outside business representatives, including the Specific Hotel Brand and Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. Performs a variety of clerical duties including basic computer work, reception and simple accounting tasks.
• Adhere to all Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. and property specific brand standards.
• Complete knowledge of all hotel systems including PBX phone system, key card system, PMS reservation systems, and general office machines.
• Complete all tasks described on the relevant shift check list during shift
• Knowledge of fire alarm system and Emergency/evacuation procedures
• Checking the credit of guest accounts daily and follows up if action is required
• Must have knowledge of surrounding area
• Must be responsible for security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets.
• Must be CPR certified and MSDS trained
• Must perform any other required duties as requested by the General Manager to aid in better operation of the hotel, restaurant, lounge, and service to the guests.
• Keep cash drawer secure and in balance throughout the shift – each GSA is responsible for his/her cash bank.
• Communicate with housekeeping department in order to ensure an ample supply of clean room’s for our guests
• Sell and up-sell rooms to walk-ins and phone reservations
• Know and adhere to hotel brand and Vision corporate standards
• General knowledge of housekeeping – bed making, vacuuming, etc.
• Maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person
• Maintain a constant goal of 100% occupancy and 100% guest satisfaction
• Must have professional telephone & communication skills
• Must have patience and understanding for every person that is encountered
• Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation available.
• Must be able to communicate effectively by writing, telephone and personal meeting situations.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be organized, honest, and work well with others, and have an outgoing personality.
• Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
• Stand/walk on feet for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment.
• Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far.
• Finger dexterity for operating kitchen equipment and utensils, as well as, writing.
• Must speak in a clear, understandable voice and hear at a basic level, and understand English.
• Must be able to handle heat and stress.
• Must be comfortable using a step stool or ladder.
• Must be able to use/lift arms for up to 8 hours.
Apply now online or in person!