Posted on Dec. 2, 2016
To assist the leadership team with location functions like scheduling, training & best practices while supporting and promoting all aspects of the Hilton's core values.
* Manage area competencies and processes required by Hilton leadership to create and grow an effective and efficient marketing operation.
* Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing area sales results to goals.
* Guide team, help achieve budget & guest enhancement goals.
* Provide supervision of location sales reps through store visits & working multiple shifts, observe sales reps habits and help them come up with measurable standards to improve results.
* Manage to meet/exceed monthly sales forecasts.
* Manage and grow partner relationships.
* Collaborate, coordinate and implement arrival/departure contact strategies with Supervisor, Area Manager and National Sales Manager.
* Leverage direct marketing contact (area) management technology, web, data assets, communication channels, IT support and data integration opportunities.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Marketing Team Lead you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* 2 years of experience leading a direct sales force in a consumer facing direct sales industry. Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
* Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
* Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
* Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
CURRENTLY, HILTON GRAND VACATION IS A SUBSIDIARY OF HILTON. WE PRESENTLY ANTICIPATE THAT, AT SOME POINT IN 2016, HILTON GRAND VACATIONS WILL BE SPUN OFF FROM HILTON AND BECOME AN INDEPENDENT, PUBLIC COMPANY. WE DO NOT ANTICIPATE THAT THIS CHANGE WILL AFFECT YOUR TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT.