Posted on Oct. 10, 2017
Center for Developmentally Disabled (CDD) is dedicated to supporting persons with disabilities in achieving their fullest potential. We are committed to helping individuals with disabilities acquire skills and supports that encourage independent living, community inclusion and/or working competitively.
CDD is looking for a Group Living Manager. Successful candidate will be reliable, enthusiastic, professional and interested in working with people. Ongoing training opportunities also provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage group living program for adults with developmental disabilities in their own apartments and Group Home in Jackson County.
• Supervises direct care staff, schedules staff, and ensures staff compliance with agency policies and procedures.
• Coordinates transportation, service-related events and medical appointments.
• On-call responsibilities required.
• Position requires two years of management or MR/DD experience.
• Experience working in ISLs is a plus.
• Applicants must have a clean MVR.
• A Social Services degree is preferred.
• Accrued vacation/sick leave
• Health insurance
• Dental and Vision coverage
• Flexible Spending account
• Life insurance plus additional vol/life for dependents
• 401(k) with employer match
• Supplemental Insurance
• Legal Shield