Posted on Oct. 13, 2017
The Forum at Brookside is a beautiful community in Louisville, KY, with more than 320 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Grounds Supervisor to join our team!
• Working Supervisor position.
• Maintaining beautiful forty-acre retirement village near Middletown.
• Position supervises work of contract landscape service.
• Work includes seasonal plantings, diagnosing and treating plant issues, supervising tree care.
• Assisting residents with plants, renovating foundation plantings.
• Must be able to operate Bobcat, chainsaw, ATV, snow blower, and light mechanical equipment.
• Year round position.
• Excellent pay and benefits.
• Maintaining the grounds and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards
• Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed
• Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years of similar experience
• Due to the size of our community, we are seeking an individual who likes to keep busy!
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to stay organized and multi-task
8:00am - 4:30pm
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training