Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
BAGS INC. IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE UPCOMING CRUISE SEASON AND IS LOOKING FOR PART-TIME/SEASONAL CANDIDATES FOR OUR GROUND PORT DELIVERY AND SECURITY COORDINATOR TO WORK BETWEEN MAY AND OCTOBER!
• Must be at least 18 years of age and have a HS Diploma/Equivalent
• Available to work Friday through Tuesday morning shift only
• Complete all required training including airport compliance
• Ability to apply and obtain airport badge prior to May 1, 2017
• Must have Valid Driver's License, good motor vehicle report (MVR), and ability to drive company vehicles
• Knowledge of the Seattle area preferred
• Eligible to work in the United States; ability to pass a background and drug screen
• Excellent customer service skills and strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to work in outside weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, etc.)
• Possess a TWIC badge or have the ability to obtain one.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
• Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
CLICK 'APPLY NOW' TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!